Will try and take a clearer, closer picture of it as I dont think the light is too good. I really like this one, its very Christmasy and sparkley, not bad for my first attempt?
Friday, 16 October 2009
My First Attempt! Eeeeeek!!
Ok, so ive taken the plunge and made my first 2 cards this afternoon whilst Ava, my 3 year old, was in nursery. It was SO relaxing to do. I bought a few supplies from Mad About Cards, I wasnt too sure what to buy as Im new to all this, so got some Christmas bits and only 3 blank cards, just to see if I liked this and if Im any good! I really liked doing this. Its just time away from the hustle and bustle of life and I cant wait to try my hand at more complicated cards. Anyway here is my first card:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, found your blog through BW - this is far better than my 1st attempt, well done :o) Lisa x
ReplyDelete